How to paginate comments on a Japanese WordPress site
I have installed and been using the wpDiscuz plugin, but I am having trouble with the pagination.
My WordPress site, which is operated in Japanese, receives 1000 comments per post, so I would like to paginate the comments. When there are 20 comments from 1 to 20, I want the first page to show comments 20 to 11, and the second page to show comments 10 to 1. But, the first page will show comments 10 to 1 , and the second page will show comments 20 to 11 in date descending order. How do I display it as intended?
WordPress - Discussion Settings
* Break comments into pages with "10" top level comments per page and the "first" page displayed by default
* Comments should be displayed with the "newyer" comments at the top of each page
wpDiscuz - Comment Thread Displaying
* Comment List Loading Type "Load with page"
* Comments Pagination Type "[Load more] Button"
Thank you for your time.
In this case, you should try to set the values as it's mentioned below:
- Break comments into pages with "10" top level comments per page and the "last" page displayed by default
- Comments should be displayed with the "older" comments at the top of each page
Thank you for your answer to my question about the WordPress plugin.
I tried the method you suggested, but it didn't work. I would like to try another method.
I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding.