The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Many functions cann...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question [Solved] Many functions cannot be used

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@xiaolulu)
Eminent Member

functioning normally:
My host can send emails, receive email notifications of "review of comments", and can also send notification emails of "comments approved" to commenters.
Features not working properly:
1. When commenting for the first time, the nonce will be displayed in the upper right corner as invalid.
2. When testing to subscribe to comments, the upper right corner displays: Subscription error.
3. After filling in the commenter's username and email, the small bell next to it has no effect whether it is selected or not.

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Please leave the example URL to allow us to check the issue.

4 Replies
(@xiaolulu)

Eminent Member

@asti I tested it a few more times, and most of the functions seemed to be running normally, but there was still a problem: when I filled in the email address for subscribing to comments, I seemed to have entered the email address incorrectly. The subscription confirmation was displayed on the upper right corner of the page, but I did not receive it. Confirm subscription email. As a result, when I later used other email addresses to comment, my email service provider was unable to deliver the new comment notification email I subscribed to, and I always received a message from the system: The system bounced the email because the email address was incorrect. The subject of the returned email is: New comment. In other words, this returned email is a subscription email sent to the subscription mailbox.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@xiaolulu,

The wpDiscuz uses native WordPress wp_mail() functions for sending any of teh email notifications. This is not the wpDiscuz plugin issue. You should contact your email service provider with this question. They will be better equipped to provide you with the reason for the issue.

(@xiaolulu)

Eminent Member

@asti I use smtp. When sending emails, I fill in the subscriber's email address in wpdiscuz or fill in the email address myself when the user comments. In this process, the SMTP service provider only acts as the sender.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@xiaolulu

The developers have checked many times and this is not the wpDiscuz issue for sure. 

Please try to find some settings in the SMTP service. 

Share: