The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Customize wpdiscus ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question [Solved] Customize wpdiscus Layout on Divi Design

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@selenii)

Hello everyone, sorry if the question has already been answered somewhere. Unfortunately, I have not found an answer. I am trying to change the layout 1. I have also copied all files according to the instructions. But I don't see any changes when I adjust the HTMLs files.
I just wanted to ask how I can change the layout so that it stays with the left and right columns, but that certain fields are displayed on the left side and others on the right.
I am also interested in how I can place the custom fields.
Thank you

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Please provide a video or screenshots showcasing the customizations you've made.

4 Replies
(@selenii)

@asti Can you show me how can I make it on the rigth way? Should I edit the html file from the layouts folders oder wath is the rigth way?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@selenii,

You should follow this instruction: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/customization/custom-template-and-style/

The necessary steps are detailed there.

(@selenii)

@asti Thank you for your feedback. Let's say I want to change the comment layout. I want to use both the standard fields and the custom fields.
The standard fields should appear on the left and the custom fields on the right. How do I assign it like this?
How do I add the custom fields and which file is responsible for them?

Thank you

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@selenii,

It's a text.html file. 

Please note, we don't provide codes for style customization. We may help with 1-2 simple questions related to colours and background but not more.

Currently, we have plugin customization and custom addon development services at the gVectors Team. They can assess the work and create it for you. Just contact us via sales[at]gvectors.com email address and send a list of requirements you'd like to have.

Share: