The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
wpdiscuz did not se...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Bug [Solved] wpdiscuz did not send a confirmation email, but directly displayed "You have successfully subscribed".

12 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@xiaolulu)
Eminent Member

When I subscribed to the article comments, wpdiscuz did not send an email confirming the subscription. Instead, it directly displayed a "You have successfully subscribed" notification bar in the upper right corner of the article. And when there are new comments, the subscription email will receive a "new comment" notification. I confirmed that I did not turn on the "Disable Guest Subscription Confirmation" switch in "wpdiscuz"-"Settings"-"Subscriptions and User Followers". And I've tried testing with multiple mailboxes. All are directly displayed as "You have successfully subscribed". No confirmation email was sent. And there is no email log of "confirm subscription" sent in the stmp log.

11 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

Please leave the example URL where we can see the issue and screenshot of the settings page.

Topic starter
(@xiaolulu)
Eminent Member

https://www.wort.cloud/category/notes/

This is my blog address, you can test it in any article

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@xiaolulu,

Please leave the screenshot of the settings page as well and confirm that you've deleted all caches once you've changed the value of the option. 

Topic starter
(@xiaolulu)
Eminent Member

When wpdiscu is installed, it is displayed in Chinese, and I can't find the setting to change the language. If you need screenshots of other settings, please let me know.

36a93918 c704 41ca 92fd 62949300d166
Topic starter
(@xiaolulu)
Eminent Member

I am a Chinese user. I did not intentionally change it to Chinese and take a screenshot, but wpdiscu displayed Chinese after installation. I also did not find the settings related to changing the language. If you need screenshots of other settings please let me know. I haven't found any relevant settings for the cache you mentioned.

36a93918 c704 41ca 92fd 62949300d166
Topic starter
(@xiaolulu)
Eminent Member

I found the relevant settings. Did you clear the cache in Settings-General Settings-Clear User Comments and User Cache? I've cleared cache.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@xiaolulu,

We see the confirmation option is disabled. The language is not English but we see that the option is disabled.

You should configure the options as it's shown in the video:

Topic starter
(@xiaolulu)
Eminent Member

Caused by translation errors. What is shown in Chinese is "Disable Guest Subscription Confirmation". Because it is forbidden to send subscription confirmation emails to visitors, and I need visitors to send confirmation emails, I turned it off, so that it is not prohibited after turning it off.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@xiaolulu,

So enable the options check again and let us know. You should not see any issues. 

Additionally, we kindly request you to review the feedback you've provided: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/%e5%8d%81%e5%88%86%e9%9a%be%e7%94%a8%ef%bc%81/

Page 1 / 2
Share: