The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Low Performance in ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue Low Performance in Lighthouse or Page Speed Insights with wpDiscuz

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@doctorbr)

I believe I have followed all tutorials available on the website wpdiscuz.com/docs and wpiscuz.com/community, but I’m having low performance on Lighthouse (images below). 

Website URL
3 Replies
Topic starter
(@doctorbr)

Image1 (with wpDiscuz)

2024 01 16 21 49 00   wpDiscuz Low Performance in Lighthouse (Page Speed Insights)

Image2 (without wpDiscuz)

2024 01 16 22 11 22   wpDiscuz Low Performance in Lighthouse (Page Speed Insights)

Even with only 6 comments there is impact on performance!

I love the plugin, but what should I do to improve the score on Lighthouse?

P.S. Site in localhost …

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@doctorbr,

Please try to deactivate the plugins, switch to some default theme and check again. Let us know if you still see the issue. 

Besides please check out this FAQ: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/f-a-q/how-to-optimize-wpdiscuz/

Topic starter
(@doctorbr)

I already use the settings suggested by you. And as I use only 7 plugins and 1 indispensable for the theme Blocksy (image below), what could be causing low performance?

2024 01 18 22 34 34

Note that with WordPress's own standard comments system the score in Lighthouse is much better.

As I can't change any of the 6 plugins, I hope to find the solution to the low wpDiscuz score, because I love this plugin.

Share: