The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Sound Notification

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@pioneer6675)

Hello everyone, i have installed this plugin on my site and it works very well out of the box, we will be using it for the blog section and converting it over to a raffle page and would like to add a custom sound notification when a new post or comment is made, so that it shows the notification on the screen and also makes a sound when the notification is displayed and would want this to work on a mobile device also, the sound can be something canned or even if we can change the sound that isnt necessary but would be nice.

Is this possible out of the box and if not how could i go about adding this feature,i have tried to contact support numerous times about this but haven't gotten a response from them.

Thanks for your time

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

I'll ask the developers and update you soon.

3 Replies
(@pioneer6675)

@asti Thank you very much!!

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@pioneer6675,

Please check and confirm that you've received the email notification from our custom development/PRO support department. 

(@pioneer6675)

@asti I did and they werent sure of what i was asking, i tried to clarify it for them, simply we would like a sound notification along with the visual notification for the comments section.  I hope i am explaining it correctly

Thank you for your help

Share: