The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Inline Shortcode fo...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Inline Shortcode for use on different Page

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@handsun)

Hi I am using elementor and want to add inline comments so I copied from a shortcode I generated on a regular post but it does not display on the Page I pasted it in

7 Replies
Topic starter
(@handsun)

It does display on the post, but need it on a Page built with Elementor.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@handsun,

Are you sure the ID is unique in each shortcode?

For example: 

[wpdiscuz-feedback id="idNCXs" question=”here is my question” opened=”0″]What do you think of this?[/wpdiscuz-feedback]

In this shortcode, the red-marked id=”idNCXs” ID should not be repeated in another shortcode.

Topic starter
(@handsun)

I just deleted the shortcode from the Post I created it on and put it exclusively on the page but still not working. I did use the shortcode funtion in the finctions.php shown in this forum in an earlier post, and it does dispaly shortcode, do I need a different one for the inline using Elementor?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@handsun,

Please record a video where we can see how you're adding a shortcode.  

Topic starter
(@handsun)

Hi here is a screencast, it works on Post, but not Page, and that is for regular wordpress page, not even editing in elementor, https://www.berrycast.com/conversations/37459188-140f-5b47-bcd2-064ad6f9a5d8

Also the shortcode button is not found on Page Editor, only Post Editor

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@handsun,

Please make sure the commenting feature is enabled for the Page type. Please check out the points mentioned in this doc: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/getting-started/missing-comment-form/

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Dear @handsun,

We have not received a reply from you for over a couple of weeks, therefore we will be closing this topic. Please create a new one if you require any additional help.

Thank You!

Share: