The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Unable to use socia...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue [Solved] Unable to use social login

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@user46)

Hey everyone, 

I'm currently working on integrating the wpDiscuz plugin on our website,
I have followed every step of the documentation for Facebook, Google, and Twitter.

I opened the right developer accounts for the social networks mentioned above, Attached the right URL redirects that are provided by the plugin. and provided the right keys at the right places.

But sadly while trying to log in I get errors.

the Facebook error says: 

Sorry, something went wrong.

We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.

the Twitter error says: 
we could not authenticate you.

and the Google one says:

Access blocked: This app’s request is invalid

I thought maybe I missed something along the way so I redid all the steps in the documentation once again with no luck.

my main suspicion is that maybe the wp-login on our site is blocked for outside users,
this is the URL redirect I used, and adjusted the provider part to fit facebook and google accordingly.

https://www.now14.co.il/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=wpd_login_callback&provider= 

Is it possible that the wp-login is blocked on my site for outside users?

if so how do I check it?

You can go to any article on our website to see the comments section down below and follow the login steps yourself.

would appreciate any guidance I can get.

Thanks a lot in advance!!

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @user46,

Please watch this video, you'll see the reason for the issue:  https://www.screencast.com/t/DjZ1KY5g9

Seems you have some security/antispam plugin installed on your website. Please deactivate the security/antispam plugins and check again. 

You can also contact the hosting support, there can be a server-side security configuration as well. 

Share: