The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
How to prevent to d...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] How to prevent to drag & drop pictures to comment field

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@presseloxx)

Hey,

we use the media uploader add-on.

For our user we would like them to just upload their media with the attachment button and not with drag & drop.

The problem with that is when I drag a picture into the comment field the picture shows fine. But when I then post the comment the picture does not show instead it shows only letters (probably info about the picture).

To prevent that we would like to prevent our users from attaching their files that way.

Is there a setting/solution for that?

Thank you in advance! 🙂

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @presseloxx,

please open a new support topic on the gVectors.com forum. Here we support issues related to the core (free) wpDiscuz plugin. The paid addons are being supported on the gVectors.com forum.

The problem with that is when I drag a picture into the comment field the picture shows fine. But when I then post the comment the picture does not show instead it shows only letters (probably info about the picture).

Please include some example URL in your support topic to allow support members to check the issue. 

Share: