The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
How do I style the ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question [Solved] How do I style the landing page after confirming, unsubscribing, etc.?

6 Posts
3 Users
7 Likes
Topic starter
(@roshan)

After a user receives a confirmation email (to subscribe, or unsubscribe, etc.) and clicks on the link inside - they are taken back to my website (to a URL like "/wpdiscuzsubscription/unsubscribe/?wpdiscuzSubscribeID=1&key=blah").  The wpDiscuz plugin adds a message to that page - how do I style this message?

The message is being added as a simple DIV with an H2 tag (see the image below).  However there is no custom class or custom ID assigned to this DIV, making it challenging to target with CSS.  Is there a way to have wpDiscuz tag the DIV and/or H2 tag they insert in some way?

styling
5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

We'll add a new class in the next version of the wpDiscuz plugin, so you'll be able to change the style via the class. 

2 Replies
(@roshan)

@asti this would be great!  I also like @adcapaust's suggestion as well.

(@roshan)

Just updated the plugin and now I see class "wpdc-unsubscription-main" for the top-level DIV.  Thank you!

(@adcapaust)

Or better still, would it be possible to have an option to redirect a user who clicks one of these email links to a page designed by admin? 

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

The developers will discuss the suggestion and include it if it's possible. 

Share: