The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Css not getting app...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Css not getting applied for the comment section while using wp discuz

8 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@ayesha)

As i mentioned above, we were trying to use wp discuz plugin for comment functionality in network site , the functionality is working but the css is not getting implemented. Kindly help us with this.

Screenshot (148)

Please refer to the above image for the reference.

Topic Tags
7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @ayesha,

Please follow the suggestion provided in this FAQ: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/f-a-q/if-design-of-the-wpdiscuz-comment-form-is-broken/

6 Replies
(@ayesha)

@asti Thanks for replying , but i have tried this but still it is not working. Kindly suggest if u have any alternative solution.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@ayesha,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you.

(@ayesha)

@asti it would be helpful if you could spare some time to connect via zoom or any other platform so that i can explain it to you directly.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@ayesha,

We're really sorry, but we can provide support only here. 

(@ayesha)

@asti that's fine sir, let me try to explain the problem here as much as possible. 

Basically i installed wp discuz comment plugin of the latest version for my project, the functionality is getting implemented, i can even see my comments displaying in the user interface . but the only problem is that the styling is not getting applied because of which the whole comment section just looks like a mess. 

I have attached the screenshots referring to this problem, kindly look into it and let us know if you have any solutions.

Screenshot (148)
Screenshot (150)
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@ayesha,

This kind of issue is usually caused by either conflict with other plugins or the active theme.

Please deactivate the plugins/theme one by one and check after each deactivation to find the problem maker.

Keep the cache plugin (if you have) deactivated during this testing process.

Share: