The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Guest comment error

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@andigarcia-com)

Hi, so if someone wans to comment as a guest they wont be able to comment. I tried myself and only 3 options appear, name, email and website, there is no place to put the comment, however if i click post comment it also wont load. Is there a display problem or just wpdiscuz has an error?

Captura de pantalla 2021 06 01 020732

Topic Tags
6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@andigarcia-com,

Could you please leave some example URL to allow us check the issue? 

2 Replies
(@andigarcia-com)

@asti andigarcia.com/blog any blog

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@andigarcia-com,

One of the active plugins or the theme adds {display:none} CSS rule for the wpDiscuz editor. Please watch this video to better understand what I mean: https://www.screencast.com/t/eMWk8LJoGV5K

You should deactivate the theme/plugins one by one and check after each deactivation to find a problem maker. 

Topic starter
(@andigarcia-com)

You don't know which plugin it is?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@andigarcia-com,

I'm sorry, but no. The active theme also may cause the issue. 

You should deactivate the theme/plugins one by one and check after each deactivation to find a problem maker. 

As I've already mentioned, the problem maker can be found by deactivating the theme/plugins one by one. 

Topic starter
(@andigarcia-com)

well then ill just uninstall the plugin i cant check all this when it should be wpdiscuz to figure it out or update their plugin so that this problems dont take place

Share: