The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Double display of C...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Double display of Comment form on page

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@nednednerb)

Hi,

I use Elementor on my website. I created an element I placed on my page in a specific desired location. In that location, I placed a comments form.

However, it did not display and told me to enable Discussion and Allow Comments on the Edit screen.

I did that, and then when I loaded the page, I could see a doubling of my comment form. In particular, I saw the intended form but I also saw at the very bottom of the page, the double was there.

It seems the default template for page.php is to place a comment form at the very bottom of the page, even though it's not within the editable content of my page. Since there is no easy option in WordPress for that, can you accomplish this fix within wpDiscuz?

3 Replies
Topic starter
(@nednednerb)

I found this CSS code somewhere, which doesn't disable comments , but still hides both. Is there a widget in Elementor I can use that adds Discuz but uses another CSS selector somehow so it doesn't hide both.

By the way, I am not an expert.

.comments-area {
    display: none;
}

Thanks for any help you can offer!

__

Brenden

Topic starter
(@nednednerb)

Sorry, please move this post to "How-To" section. It is miscategorized.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@nednednerb,

Could you please leave some example URL to allow us to understand the issue? 

Share: