The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Does the wpDiscuz p...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Does the wpDiscuz plugin allow you to create citation (spoiler) by selection?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@rodrigocs)
Trusted Member

Hey guys,

Here at wpForum I noticed that when selecting a word or some words, an icon appears where clicking generates a quote (spoiler) in the comments field:

The wpDiscuz plugin has the possibility to create spoilers, but it is a manual process. So, I would like to know if I would be able to have this wpForum feature also in the wpDiscuz plugin?

Thank you!

Rodrigo

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member
Posted by: @rodrigocs

Here at wpForum I noticed that when selecting a word or some words, an icon appears where clicking generates a quote (spoiler) in the comments field

This creates just blockquote, not a spoiler. 

So, I would like to know if I would be able to have this wpForum feature also in the wpDiscuz plugin?

I'm really sorry, but this is not planned yet. 

Currently, we have plugin customization and custom addon development services at the gVectors Team. They can assess the work and create it for you. Just contact us via sales[at]gvectors.com email address and send a list of requirements you'd like to have.

Topic starter
(@rodrigocs)
Trusted Member

Ok

Share: