The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Deactivating Lightb...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Deactivating Lightbox Leads to JS-Errors

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@doomsoul11223)

Hey Guys,

when i disable the Option Enable Lightbox for Attached Images, my Website shows JS-Errors. 

I Recorded a video for Better understanding: 

(Please note that the OneSignal JS-Error in first Page-Loading is normal due to WP-Backend behavior)

Is this normal or is it a bug?

6 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hi @doomsoul11223,

Thank you for the video. Please try to delete all caches and purge CDN after changing that option. Also, try to disable "Load Combo Version" option in wpDiscuz Settings > General Settings Tab.

5 Replies
(@doomsoul11223)

Hey @tomson, I purged the cache again, (not using the Load Combo Version option) but no changes so far. See https://www.simon42.com/tuya-convert-tasmota-firmware-smart-life for example.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@doomsoul11223,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you.

(@doomsoul11223)

@asti

I provided the login details. please check your mailbox 🙂

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

Thank you @doomsoul11223,

We've received your email.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Hi @doomsoul11223,

This issue is fixed. However, the issue mentioned here is not solved.The reason for the issue is the same as for the wpDiscuz Frontend Moderation addon. Elvina has described it in this post: https://gvectors.com/forum/wpdiscuz-frontend-moderation/frontend-moderation-not-showing/#post-23848

Share: