The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Contact e-mail on t...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Contact e-mail on the form does not work

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@meskete)

Hi,

comments' form

Different things are not working out on the attached comment form. You can test it here: https://www.leanyvirag.hu/legujabb-esemenyek/ to test it.

The form is in Hungarian. On top on the right hand side you read Kapcsolat meaning Contact. When you click on it, it will take you to a wordpress admin login page.  Where can I edit this Contact button in the wpdiscuz settings panel ? I would like to put an email address so that the users can send an email to the webmaster (the webmaster is me).

I made a test, I filled in the form and sent it. The moderation demand arrived to my personal email address box. Where can I change the recipient’s email address in the wpdiscuz setting panel ?

There is a button on the right hand side at the bottom of the form : Elküldöm A Hozzászólást meaning I send this comment. Where can I edit the wording and style of this send button ?

Thanks very much for your help !

Best regards,

Emese

6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi Emese,

The form is in Hungarian. On top on the right hand side you read Kapcsolat meaning Contact. When you click on it, it will take you to a wordpress admin login page.  Where can I edit this Contact button in the wpdiscuz settings panel ? I would like to put an email address so that the users can send an email to the webmaster (the webmaster is me).

This is a login URL. You can only change the URL of the login page in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > User Authorization and Profile page. More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/f-a-q/change-login-url/

I made a test, I filled in the form and sent it. The moderation demand arrived to my personal email address box. Where can I change the recipient’s email address in the wpdiscuz setting panel ?

The email notification is sent to the E-mail address listed in the Administration > Settings > General Screen. You can subscribe to the posts using wpDiscuz  Comment Subscription Features

There is a button on the right hand side at the bottom of the form : Elküldöm A Hozzászólást meaning I send this comment. Where can I edit the wording and style of this send button ?

You can change the phrase using the method described in this FAQ: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/f-a-q/how-to-change-translate-the-post-comment-phrase/

The styles you can find and change in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Styles & Colors admin page. or write the custom CSS code. 

Topic starter
(@meskete)

Hi Asti,

Thanks very much for your help! Everything went well except for this part: "The email notification is sent to the E-mail address listed in the Administration > Settings > General Screen. You can subscribe to the posts using wpDiscuz  Comment Subscription Features." I do not see the General Screen. I see Settings > General Settings and I cannot see here any email listed.

Thanks in advance for your futher help!

Best regards,

Emese

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@meskete,

"The email notification is sent to the E-mail address listed in the Administration > Settings > General Screen.

This is native WordPress settings. Please see the screenshot below: 

Topic starter
(@meskete)

Hi Asti!

The moderation demande does not go to the Administration Email Address registered on the wordpress backoffice but to another one. It would be good if it went there but does not. What can I do ?

Thanks a lot.

Emese

Topic starter
(@meskete)

Hi Asti,

After verification, the demand went to the administration e-mail as well.

Thanks for your efforts.

Best regards,

Emese

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Dear Emese,

Thank you for letting us know. Glad to hear that the issue is solved. 

We're going to mark this thread as resolved. Feel free to open a new topic if you have further questions.

Share: