[Solved] How to change/translate the "Post Comment" phrase
Topic starter 03/12/2021 10:01 am
As you may already know, the wpDiscuz comment form is dynamic. You can create many comment forms with different custom fields. If some phrases are missing in the PO/MO files or in the Phrase system, you should search those in the Comment Form settings.
The "Post Comment" phrase can be found and changed on the same page.
- Please navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Forms admin page,
- Edit the Current form (if nothing has been changed it's the "Default Form"),
- Find the "COMMENT TEXT FIELD" section
- Edit the "Post Comment (Submit Button)" button
- Change the value of the "Name" field.
More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-documentation/getting-started/custom-comment-form/comment-form-builder/#edit_and_delete_fields
In case you want to say thank you! 🙂
We'd really appreciate if you leave a good review on the plugin page.
This is the best way to say thank you to this project and the support team.