[Solved] How to change/translate the "Post Comment" phrase
As you may already know, the wpDiscuz comment form is dynamic. You can create many comment forms with different custom fields. If some phrases are missing in the PO/MO files or in the Phrase system, you should search those in the Comment Form settings.
The "Post Comment" phrase can be found and changed on the same page.
- Please navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Forms admin page,
- Edit the Current form (if nothing is changed it's the "Default Form"),
- Find the "COMMENT TEXT FIELD" section
- Edit the "Post Comment (Submit Button)" button
- Change the value of the "Name" field.
In case you want to say thank you! 🙂
We'd really appreciate if you leave a good review on the plugin page.
This is the best way to say thank you to this project and the support team.