The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
comments lose forma...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue comments lose formatting after posting

8 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@amarynth)

@asti This post is in response to your reply on 8 Sep to my original submission on Sep 7.  You asked: "Please leave a screenshot of the issue and a direct URL where we can see it. "

Sorry to be so long to reply but would appreciate following up on this with you.  We still have the problem but have narrowed down the symptoms to be able to reproduce the problem on demand.

If I clear the cache in the browser, the first comment, two lines, posts properly.  Then if I enter a second 2 line comment, after posting the comment it has lost its formatting and all the text is on a single line with no carriage return  .

I have attached an .odt file

with screen shots of the process I described above.

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@amarynth,

Currently, we see the wpDiscuz is deactivated. Please reactivate it and send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

3 Replies
(@amarynth)

@asti Thanks @Asti.  The plugin is now activated.  I am sending login details to the gvector team.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you amarynth,

The developers will check and get back to you ASAP. 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@amarynth,

The issue comes from the Wyde Core plugin. 

2022 11 20 16 07 30

We've commented out the following lines and now the wpDiscuz is working fine.

I may suggest you contact the plugin support and ask them to fix the issue as far as if you update their plugin you'll still see the issue. 

Topic starter
(@amarynth)

@asti.  Dear @Asti,  Just wanted to thank you for all your help on this problem.  As you can see we did get a response back from the gvector team, but unfortunately the fix doesn't work consistently.  However, we have reached out to Wyde support to see if they can fix it.  Thanks again,

Amarynth

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@amarynth

Please keep us informed. 

Topic starter
(@amarynth)

@asti  

Envato came back and said this:

"We're sorry but we've never tried that plugin with this theme before and it isn't included in the plugins support list so we have no idea what's causing the problem. However, if this is a script conflict issue as their developers said, then you can comment out that script like they provided to fix it. Actually, that script is just a polyfill and only available for old browsers. You can comment out or remove it from that file without affecting your site because most people are using modern browsers today. Thank you for taking the time to report an issue. We will also remove that script in the next update."

So we will continue to test as there are some inconsistencies.  We'll let you know.

Share: