The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Comments can not be...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Comments can not be edited / button "edit comment" doesn't work

3 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@piengie)

Hello all,

thank you very much for making wpDiscuz available as a plugin! I use your plugin on a site where I inform about e-mobility. There are always discussions in the comments where users want to edit their comments even after publishing. This has always worked well in the past.

For some time now, however, the gear icon for editing comments no longer works. It simply no longer has any function, clicking on it is no longer possible. Since I do not get further even after intensive examination, may I kindly ask you to take a look at it?

You can find an exemplary news item on https://www.elektroauto-news.net/2021/uniti-one-update-e-kleinwagen-schweden. As you could see on

the icon appears but you couldn't click it. In my backend the settings are all enabled.

Screenshot backend

Many thanks in advance for your support!

Best regards,
Ben

PS: I work with Version 7.3.9

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@piengie,

One of the active plugins/theme replaces the wpDiscuz Fontawesome icons with SVG, so the click function doesn't work. You should find the problem maker, by deactivating the plugins/ theme one by one and checking after each deactivation. Once you find a problem maker, just contact the plugins/theme support and ask them to not replace the wpDiscuz icons. 

This is the HTML on your website: 

The correct HTML: 

Topic starter
(@piengie)

Thank you so much, Asti!

Share: