The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Display Project Com...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Display Project Comments within a Tab

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@ricsam)

Hi,

I'm all new to wpDiscuz and have one basic question.

My Goal: Display Project comments within a tab. I want wordpress (I’m using Divi), to only display the comments section for a project within a selectable tab. So that the project's page doesn’t display all the comments like it does automatically, but show them within a tab after the tab is selected. The tab would be titled “Comments or Discussion” and aside to it there would be a tab to go back to the product/project.

I have already set the settings on 'Display comments' button. But I need the whole comments section to be able to be within a tab.

Please note that I primarily want this to work from within Projects pages, and not regular pages or posts.
If it would only work from Page or Post, I'd consider changing it to that of course.

Thank you and hope I made sense. Sorry if it's confusing.

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

I'm really sorry, but there is not an easy solution we can provide you here.

Currently, we have plugin customization and custom addon development services at the gVectors Team. They can assess the work and create it for you. Just contact us via sales[at]gvectors.com email address and send a list of requirements you'd like to have.

2 Replies
(@ricsam)

@asti I understand. Thank you for the quick reply. Does this apply equally to Pages and Posts?

Also, I found this reply in this forum and I'm curious about trying this out. Would it somehow work in my case?

https://wpdiscuz.com/community/f-a-q/wpdiscuz-shortcode/#post-10652

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@ricsam,

Does this apply equally to Pages and Posts?

This depends on how the posts/pages are built.  

Also, I found this reply in this forum and I'm curious about trying this out. Would it somehow work in my case?

https://wpdiscuz.com/community/f-a-q/wpdiscuz-shortcode/#post-10652

Not sure if it's work or not. In any case, you can try it as well. 

Share: