The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Comment form is not...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Comment form is not showing for logged out visitor

15 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@civilenggnotes)
Eminent Member

I just installed your bita plugin v7 yesterday for testing purposes. I am facing two issues.

1. Could not hide the default comment form. So, two comment forms are showing.

2. When opening a post in incognito mode, name and email is showing, but the comment box is not visible.

So, how to solve these problems??

Hope to hear back from you soon..

Thank you...

Here is an example in the link : https://www.civilenggnotes.in/download-install-autocad-2019-32-64-bit-full-version-with-crack/

Screenshot 2020 03 05 12 09 49 817 com.android.chrome

Topic Tags
14 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Thank you @civilenggnotes,

Have you followed my suggestion in demo page? Please delete all caches and reset the CDN if you have. Also, delete website HTML/CSS/JS file optimizer plugin caches.

6 Replies
(@civilenggnotes)

Eminent Member

Hi @tomsony

Yes, i did everything you said.. still not working..

(@civilenggnotes)

Eminent Member

@tomson

I was thinking to delete the beta version and trying with last stable version from the WordPress plugin directory. Should i try this to check if there is any problem with the beta version??

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@civilenggnotes,

There is no any issue with the beta at the moment. The problem you have is not related to beta version. You'll have the same issue if you don't reset all caches and don't properly clear CDN and optimizer plugins.

(@civilenggnotes)

Eminent Member

@tomson

I am using litespeed chache and cloudflare plugin for caching, and have already cleared both completely deleting the full cache. So, what should i do now?

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

Could you please disable the Super Socializer plugin and again delete all caches?

We see many JS error from other JS codes, those affect wpDiscuz.

2020 03 05 1747

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

Two things:

1. Please disable the optimizer plugin

2. And please disable native-lazyload-js plugin.

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

@civilenggnotes,

All together:

1. Super Socializer plugin may not be compatible with wpDiscuz. So let's try t disable the Social Commenting option of this plugin. Then delete all caches and test it.

2. If the problem is not fixed, disable native-lazyload-js plugin. And disable the HTML/CSS/JS optimization.

2 Replies
(@civilenggnotes)

Eminent Member

@tomson

I don't have the super socializer plugin, using heateo social comment for commenting and astra widget for follow button. And all other optimization plugins are disabled. Still not showing.

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@civilenggnotes,

Ok that I mean the heateo social comment plugin. It's hard to say correct name from front-end. Please disable the Social Commenting Option of heateo social comment

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

I still see your website HTML is just one row, minimized. Can you disable it to test? And your website is still under the Asynch Loading mode and all JS file come with defer.

2020 03 05 1820

Also, I see CDN, have you purged your CDN?

2 Replies
(@civilenggnotes)

Eminent Member

Hi @tomson

I just switched back to the stable version from the wordpress plugin directory, and i think it is working fine, except that the old comment box is still showing.

(@civilenggnotes)

Eminent Member

I think it is solved now..

Thanks for your help..

Topic starter
(@civilenggnotes)
Eminent Member

I could not understand for which plugins they are showing. And yesterday when i installed the plugin, it was working fine.. later i faced this problem..

Share: