The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Comment section doe...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Comment section doesn´t appear but rating does

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@driftingbaker)

I installed the wpdiscuz plugin, but the comment section doesnt appear under any post. However, the star rating option does appear. I looked everywhere for a solution but to no avail.

I went through all the setting, they all allow comments on my posts, and yet the comment form doesnt appear.

I use the Astra theme and elementor theme builder

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@driftingbaker,

Please check each point mentioned in this doc and leave some feedback for each one:  https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/getting-started/missing-comment-form/

Topic starter
(@driftingbaker)

I have gone over the list again. I'm a newbie to this so sorry if my questions are basic!

In tip 5 it says "If you’ve enabled wpDiscuz comment form for the custom post type", i cannot find where to enable it? I do not have any other comment plugin apart from wpdiscuz.

I checked every other tip, everything is enabled where it should (i just dont feel confident messing with the theme editor adding coding, but apart from that part i tried everything).

The star rating appears under my posts, but not the comment box :/

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@driftingbaker,

This mostly is related to custom post type. I'm not sure if this is your case. 

What about the Tip 6. Does your theme use <?php comments_template() ?> WordPress template function? 

Share: