The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Comment Bubble and ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Comment Bubble and Page Speed

17 Posts
4 Users
6 Likes
Topic starter
(@hannes)
Trusted Member

Hey guys, 

I have already done all the testing, deactivated everything etc. You can check the problem out by yourselves. Just go to the demo page mentioned and apply

scroll-behaviorsmooth;
to the html element of the site. The scrolling breaks at once. I used plugins with js smooth scrolling in the past and tested them, they don't have the same problem, still work fine with this CSS command. 

Best wishes
Johannes
Topic starter
(@hannes)
Trusted Member

I'm still waiting for help with the bug. If you don't plan to fix it, could you at least officially admit that? 

2 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@hannes,

As I've already mentioned wpDiscuz doesn't have any bug with the bubble scroll, it's your site specific issue. I asked you to do a deep check and even change the theme in a duplicated website and find the conflict maker plugin/theme: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/troubleshooting/comment-bubble-and-page-speed/#post-3000

We didn't receive any feedback on this and I'm sure you've not done it. You just want to help you, nothing else, there is not any assistance from your side and responses to my suggestions. That's why you're still waiting for a solution.

In any case, if you want us to adopt it for your site and try to fix it, please open your site that we can debug the HTML, CSS and JS. At the moment your website is closed, and we cannot see the issue and help you. The previous access doesn't work.

(@hannes)

Trusted Member

Tom,

I'm sure if you had read my last two messages you would have seen that any site with css smooth scrolling has this problem. Just add it in Chrome on your testsite to see. It's not that difficult to do. Takes a couple of seconds. 

Please stop to blame this on others. The fact that no one besides me has reported this is also untrue. I've seen at least two other posts without searching the forum. I'm sure I'd find more.

I have reported this issue right after the last major update, how long was that ago, three months maybe, and you haven't even been able to acknowledge that problem, not even bothering to do the most simple checks while blaming users. To call this behaviour a disappointment is a big understatement.

I can also provide you with login data, but as I sait, it can easily be reproduce on your test site. 

Johannes 

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @hannes

that any site with css smooth scrolling has this problem

So you're asking us to make wpDiscuz compatible with the CSS code for smooth scrolling. We'll check it with the smooth scrolling CSS and make it compatible if possible. I'll update soon.

Topic starter
(@hannes)
Trusted Member

Yes, please! 

Topic starter
(@hannes)
Trusted Member

So, I have seen that the last update fixed the issue pretty much. There is just one small thing I noticed on mobile devices: When you tab the bubble, it scrolls down to the comment form. But if you then decide to scroll some more, the bubble does not work anymore unless it looses focus. That is, it does not work anymore until the user tabs anywhere else on the screen. Scrolling does not remove focus from the element. 

Page 2 / 2
Share: