The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Buttons doesn't wor...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Buttons doesn't work

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@victorsr)

Hello. I'm a new wpDiscuz user, and I'm facing a problem.
None of the plugin's buttons (Reply, upvote, sorting, manage, comment link...) works properly.
The buttons are showed correctly, and are "clickable", but none action occours when you click then.

And whats is more weired: if I try to publish a comment, the page button aparently works and the page updates. But no comment is generated in the Comments Dashboard.
And now, only now after this page update, all the buttons of the page works and I can even submmit a new comment.

I tried using Chrome and Edge, and I had cleaned caches.

Here you can see an exemple post:
https://karinsensei.com/akebi-chan-no-sailor-fuku-01-a-06/p=26199/

Can you understand? Sorry by my poor english.

Thankyou for your help.

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@victorsr,

You have a lot of js errors on your website. Please watch this video: https://www.screencast.com/t/Vj0SYozFZVh

Those come from the active theme. Once you solve it everything should work fine. 

Topic starter
(@victorsr)

Thank You for your reply.

Yes, unfortunately the site has a lot of errors and bugs, because I'm not an expert and did it all by myself.
I have no idea how to fix this JS errors.

Do you have any cue about wich specific error could be leading the wpDiscuz malfunction? This way I can try to solve this...

Again, thank you for your patience.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@victorsr,

I may suggest you contact theme support and ask them to check the issue.  

Topic starter
(@victorsr)

Hello again.

As I said before, when I first enter the page, the plugin buttons doesn't work. Than, if I try to post a comment, the page updates, the comment is NOT generated, but everything comes to work properly.

So I tried to inspect the site before and after this "page update".

And there is an error aparently close related to the wpDiscuz that appears only BEFORE the page update, as you can see in the images.

Searching for this error at Google, I found this topic ( https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wpdiscuzajaxobj-is-not-defined-on-v7/), where the guy told that Cache plugins may lead this error.

So I tried to deactivate my Cache plugins and aparently it works fine now. I was using "Flying Scripts by WP Speed Matters".
Do you have any Cache Plugin recommendation?

Thank you

Before page update (when the buttons doesn't work):

Before

After page update (when the buttons works)

After

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@victorsr,

You should find a setting that allows you to exclude the wpDiscuz plugin for the cache plugin settings. 

Share: