The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Comments are delete...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Comments are deleted

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@gooloode)
Eminent Member

Hi, i have 584 Comments but for some reason whenever i try to do anything in wpDiscuz, the Plugin deletes Comments, shrinking them down to 64. I have now NUMEROUS TIMES uploaded a backup file, still 90% of comments are deleted after a couple minutes no matter what i do.

I used AnyComment before.

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

wpDiscuz doesn't delete any comments. Please clarify a bit the issue. It'd be better if you could record some video where we can see the issue. 

Topic starter
(@gooloode)
Eminent Member

I'm currently unable to provide an video since i don't know, when exactly this change happens. 

I've done a completely fresh install of the most current WP 6.0.2; i backed up every post and comment and moved it to the new install. The old comments we're all sent through AnyComment's Plugin. Before importing all comments, i've imported all users. Then i used the attached .xml File to import all the comments, but for some reason a short time after that (and i don't know when exactly) those comments are deleted or more specifically shrunk from 586 to 64.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Please create a dev/staging copy of your website in some sub-domain and send admin details to info[at]gvectors.com email address.

You can use Duplicator to create that site. It's too hard to check the issue on your live website.

Share: