Clear all

[Solved] Buttons color

6 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
 ulvi
Topic starter
(@ulvi)

Hello, how can I change the color of secondary buttons?

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@ulvi,

Please read this doc: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/styles-and-colors/#style-specific-colors-default-and-dark

If you don't find the option for changing the color you should use some CSS solution. 

4 Replies
 ulvi
(@ulvi)

@asti thank you for your response, What css code do I need to enter to change the color of the buttons in the image, please help? (like / dislike, replie and date buttons)

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@ulvi,

We don't provide CSS codes for style customization. We may help with 1-2 simple questions related to colours and background but not more. 

Just find the classes by pressing F12 on the browser and opening Chrome or Firefox Console, it'll help you easily write CSS rules you need to customize. 

CSS

For example, the first point can be changed by using the CSS code below: 

#wpdcom .wpd-comment-footer .wpd-reply-button svg, #wpdcom .wpd-comment-footer .wpd-reply-button {
    fill: #856e6e; 
    color:   #856e6e; 
}

The rest of the colours you should change yourself.

Thank you for your understanding.

ulvi
(@ulvi)

@asti Thank you! This worked and I have successfully completed many operations. I just couldn't find the required css code to change this "name:*" color.

Screenshot 20220801 222159
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@ulvi,

Use the CSS code below:

#wpdcom .wpd-form-row .wpdiscuz-item input[type="text"]::placeholder, i.fas.fa-user{
      color:  #b10041   !important;
}
Share: