The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Better tutorials

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@dikkehenk)

Hi,

I think your wpDiscuz plugin is great but, the explanation could be better. It is probably my stupidness but it took me a week to find out that Name & address field are not shown in Admin mode. Of course it is very logical but with some simple clear explanation it would be much easier. Also the constructing of the forms (bottom) can be improved. It is not clear if you have to add an extra block to put in more fields or use the existing one where the fields already are shown.

Henk

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @dikkehenk

wpDiscuz 7 documentation is almost finished, however, some texts and sections are still under improvement. We do all our best to improve it as much as possible. You can also find tutorials on YouTube:  https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=wpdiscuz

Besides, if you have any questions about the wpDiscuz plugin settings, don't hesitate to open a new support topic, and we'll help you out.

Topic starter
(@dikkehenk)

Asti,

Thank you for answering. Off course I went through all your tutorials tried all possible combinations. Finally I found my possible solution on a website of one of your users who explained you must not be logged in as an Admin otherwise you won't see the name and email field underneath the comment area. When you are building with the wpDiscuz plugin as a first time developer you don't notice these trivial things but keep on trying with all possibilities until it's right. I think it's better to mention it.

Share: