The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue [Solved] Avatar icon misplaced

7 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@hmijail)

The avatar icon that should be attached to the comment form appears instead in the top left corner of my pages. I can confirm that this stray icon disappears when I disable "display avatars" in wpDiscuz's "Comment Thread Features" settings page.

Also, inspecting this icon with Firefox' Web Dev tools, shows that its HTML is inside of a div class="wpd-avatar", which should appear just by the comment form.

This is for me as a registered user. The comment form is disabled for guests, so I created a test user named "wpdiscuz", with pw "wpdiscuz" so that it can be tested.

I'm new to Wordpress and to web development, my site is still in construction and I just started using wpDiscuz, so let me know if I can do anything more to help diagnose this. I can't think of any plugins or modifications that could cause anything like this.

6 Replies
Support
(@zackar)
Trusted Member

Hi @hmijail

This is just a small CSS conflict with your theme.
Please put the code in the "Custom CSS code" textarea, located in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Styles & Colors admin page.

.comments-area img.avatar {
    position: relative !important;
}
1 Reply
(@hmijail)

@zackar Thank you, that worked. Is this a bug that I should report to the theme authors?

Topic starter
(@hmijail)

Also, I see that you wrote a comment; but its text has its avatar icon on top of it. Can you tell me how to fix that?

2 Replies
Support
(@zackar)

Trusted Member

@hmijail 

Change the CSS I gave you to this.

.comments-area img.avatar {
    position: relative !important;
    top: 0 !important;
}
(@hmijail)

@zackar Yes, that fixed it. Thank you!

Support
(@zackar)
Trusted Member

No, it's not a bug. It's just a CSS conflict. You don't need to contact the theme developer for this.

Share: