The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Show more comments ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Show more comments button not working after updating to 7.1.1

17 Posts
9 Users
7 Likes
Topic starter
(@orvelek)

Nothing to add...

16 Replies
(@danniee)
Estimable Member

Same here. I literally just came to start a topic on this. After this update, guests can't display comments but logged in users can.

(@wpuser)
Trusted Member

Same thing happening on my site. Presumably has to do with the update as I've just noticed it after updating the plugin. 

Also my site comments initiate AJAX load after page load, and comments aren't showing at all unless a user is logged in.

2 Replies
(@heyday)

@wpuser Same... busted.  I need to get back to the previous version asap.... anyone have a download link for it?

(@willybob)

Eminent Member
(@heyday)

Dang... I knew I shouldn't have updated this morning... I'm getting "Please fill out required fields when any logged in users tries to leave a reply...

Broken...

4 Replies
(@mikequinn)

Eminent Member

@heyday

I use the WP Rollback plugin to revert the main Discuz plugin to 7.0.10 and it's working again.

Unfortunately, I had been playing with javascript minification and deferment and thought that was my issue so I burned a couple of hours turning s**t off and clearing caches.

This kinda s**t is right out of the Yoast playbook. Release an update and leave for the weekend.

(@mikequinn)

Eminent Member

Oh...and mine was working for logged in users on the newest version. Wasn't working for non logged in users (Please fill out required fields message).

(@henny8)

@mikequinn 

It ends up in a loop and is asking every time to complete the reCaptha....

(@mikequinn)

Eminent Member

@henny8 No idea. I don't use reCaptha.

(@heyday)

Nice... I forgot about that plugin.  Fixed.

Wished I could have the last 3 hours of my life back... I was setting up a whole bunch of things and for the life of me couldn't figure out what I broke.

Thanks

(@danniee)
Estimable Member

Pretty bad to update a plugin on a Sunday and then they don't even check their own forum to see the reports. I'm a paying customer too, so this kind of sucks. I really hope for a fix ASAP. Should have been done hours ago.

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hello,

We're currently checking the issues. In 99% cases there is no any problem with the update, so we need to make sure the problem is not a cache related. Please follow these steps:

1. Please delete all caches and purge CDN if you have. If you have a JS file minifier plugin, please purge that plugin cache as well. If you have a hosting side cache, delete it too. Then go to website front-end, open a post and press Ctrl+F5 (Safari/Mac: CMD+ALT+E) to reset browser cache.

2. Try to edit and update the comment form. Go to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Forms admin page, edit the form and save it.

3. If neither of them work, please leave your website URLs.

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@danniee, @heyday, @mikequinn, @wpuser, @orvelek

Please update the wpDiscuz to the latest version (v. 7.1.2), delete all kind of caches and check again. 

(@orvelek)

@asti

7.1.2 solved my problem.

(@wpuser)

Trusted Member

Thanks!

(@mikequinn)

Eminent Member

@tomson Yep. It worked for me.

Share: