The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Comments activity s...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Comments activity still not working after update

12 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@tak-mil)

Dear wpdiscuz team,

In your last response, you said: " The issue will be fixed in the next version."
But the problem still exists, even in the new version. please fix this issue as soon as possible.
unfortunately, you have closed the forum and I couldn't leave a message there.
11 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@tak-mil,

Could you please resend the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? The issue should already be fixed. 

Topic starter
(@tak-mil)

I sent it again to info.... please fix this issue, this is really having bad impact on our website and our users are not happy...

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@tak-mil,

Please check the login details and make sure the accesses are correct. Currently, the user doesn't have dashboard access. 

(@tak-mil)

@asti Dear asti i just double-checked the user pass and you have full access (admin access) to the website and you should be able to have access to the dashboard. please let me know if you still have problem login

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@tak-mil,

Now it's ok. Please wait a bit. I'll update this topic once the developers finish checking. 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@tak-mil,

Could you please send us the password of the current user? Or let us reset his/her password? 

(@tak-mil)

@asti You can create a test user yourself, then make a few comments on some pages and then approve them in the dashboard and then check his comment activity...

but i also created a test user for you and sent its user pass in an email to you on info@gvector....

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@tak-mil,

This conflict is related to the membership plugin you're using. As far as this is your live website we can't make deep testing. 

Please create a dev/staging copy of your website in some sub-domain, make sure the problem exists and send admin details to us. You can use Duplicator to create that site.

You can send it to info[at]gvectors.com email address.

(@tak-mil)

@asti Thank you very much for your feedback, I will try to do your instruction and will let you know afterward.

Topic starter
(@tak-mil)

I finally found the problem, the problem was from "show my content and settings". I turned it off and now the comments activity work again.

Screen Shot 1401 02 05 at 10.03.49

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Dear @tak-mil,

We still don't find the issue on our test websites. It doesn't matter if the option is enabled or not, we still don't see the issue. 

Please create a dev/staging copy of your website in some sub-domain, make sure the problem exists and send admin details to us. You can use Duplicator to create that site.

Share: