The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Comments activity n...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Comments activity not working for some users

13 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@lindas91)

Hi, 

The comments activity options for some users don't work and give this message: "No. data found!"

actually, the user has made more than 100 comments and you can find his comments on the comment section on the WordPress admin page. it's strange that he can not see his comments history/activity.

but other users have no problem. how can I fix this issue?

12 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@lindas91,

Please leave the example URL where we can see the issue. 

Topic starter
(@lindas91)

The website is in Farsi and you have to be a member to get in. anyway, I will include a picture of the error. if you still need access to the site, please let me know so I can give you admin access...

Screen Shot 2022 02 10 at 11.01.54 PM copy

10 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@lindas91,

Yes, please send the accesses to info[at]gvectors.com email address. 

(@lindas91)

@asti I sent admin access to your mail. thanks

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@lindas91

There is a js code that adds http before each # symhol. Actually, the comments are there, but as far as the user has some number of comments and those are listed as pagination, the script adds http before the # so it messes the URL and it started to work with a problem.  

You'll need to find the script that causes the issue. You should deactivate the plugins/theme one by one and check after each deactivation to find the problem maker one. 

(@lindas91)

@asti Thank you for your feedback. appreciate it. i will try to follow your instructions.

(@lindas91)

@asti I did that and it seems wpDiscuz media uploader causing this problem. there is a conflict between wpdiscuz and wpmedia uploader and this causes the users not able to see their comment activity.  how can I fix that now?

Mark
 Mark
(@mark)

@lindas91,

We guess the problem maker is not media uploader.

We need admin access again to check your website, please create a new user with the last Username/Password.

(@tak-mil)

@mark I created an admin account for you again and it's with the same user name and password. if you need me to send the login info again please let me know.

P.S. when I turn off wpDiscuz Media Uploader the comment activity starts working normally. It's a conflict between wpDiscuz Media Uploader & wpDiscuz.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

yes @tak-mil,

Please send it to info[at]gvectors.com email address and let us know. 

(@tak-mil)

@asti I sent it again.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you @tak-mil,

The issue will be fixed in the next version.

Share: