Clear all

comment bubble notification not showing

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
15.9 K Views
Topic starter
(@villaboyz)

Hi, as soon as I update wp-Discuz from version 7.0.3 the new comment notification bubble disappears, but everything else remains to works fine, I have installed every update through to the latest version 7.0.7 and the comment bubble will not return, I have deactivated all my plugins one by one to see if there was some sort of conflict but still, nothing,  even when I strip site back down to the bare bones with just the theme plugins active the comment bubble will not display. so I downloaded every version of wp-Discuz back to version 7.0.0 and then rolled back to version 7.0.0 and then started adding the version upgrade one at a time,  the comment notification bubble is present and works correctly until I try to upgrade past version 7.0.3 as anyone else experienced similar issues.

I am running the latest version of WordPress 5.5.1 and PHP version 7.3.20 

Topic Tags
6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@villaboyz,

Please leave some example URL. 

1 Reply
(@villaboyz)

@asti

an example URL of site where issues are? there is nothing to see but the working version using 7.0.3 the  URL is https://avfcvillablog.com

Topic starter
(@villaboyz)

@asti what's happening in regards support for my issue?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@villaboyz,

Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

Also, we highly recommend you to update the wpDiscuz to the latest version. 

The version of the wpDiscuz plugin should be higher than 7.0.5. More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/postid/3141/

Topic starter
(@villaboyz)

Hi

On my main site, I cannot update past v7.0.3 or I lose functionality as explained the comment notification bubble does not display

On the staging site I set up where I am looking at the issue, I have the latest version 7.0.7 installed I am well aware there is a security vulnerability in earlier version hence my need to get this fixed asap.

Your not very clear where to send login details, and as this is sensitive information I am concerned this info could go elsewhere can you be more specific by posting the link? 

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@villaboyz,

You should contact us via info[at]gvectors.com email addess. 

Share: