The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Notifications/subsc...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Bug [Solved] Notifications/subscription button not visible for logged in users - with 7.6.1

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@dirkster)

Hi everyone, today I came across the following bug in wpDiscuz 7.6.1. When a user is logged in, the notifications/subscription button is no longer available. For clarity, please see the screenshot, it refers to this button (circled in green) 

This issue does not occur for logged-out users/guests. The problem has been resolved by downgrading to 7.5.4.

Screenshot 2023 07 08 at 11.27.13
4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @dirkster,

Please navigate to the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Forms admin page, edit the current form (if nothing is changed it's called "Default Form") and check out the two options:

1. Enable subscription bar for guests
  2. Enable subscription bar for roles
Topic starter
(@dirkster)

Hi Asti, Thank you for your response. However, it's not due to these settings. I have thoroughly checked this. There seems to be something wrong with the latest version.

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@dirkster,

We don't find such an issue on our test websites. Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

We have not received a reply from you for over a couple of weeks, therefore we will be closing this topic. Please create a new one if you require any additional help.

Thank You!

Share: