The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
[CANCEL_URL]What do...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question [CANCEL_URL]What does the shortcode do?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@xiaolulu)
Eminent Member

[UNSUBSCRIBE_URL] has been included in both the "Subscription Type: Subscriber's specific comment" notification email and the "Subscription Type: Post new comment" notification email. What is the function of [CANCEL_URL] in the "Subscription confirmation" email? For example, if I subscribe to "Subscribe to all comments on this article" in the subscription column, I will receive a "Subscription Type: Post new comment" notification email when someone posts a comment. If I want to cancel, I can do so in the "Subscription Type: Post new comment" notification email. Post new comment" email using [UNSUBSCRIBE_URL] to cancel such notifications. Also, I turned on the notification bell when commenting. When someone replies to my comment, when I receive the "Subscription Type: Post new comment" notification email, it also contains the link of [UNSUBSCRIBE_URL]. I can use [UNSUBSCRIBE_URL] in both emails. There is no need to use the [CANCEL_URL] function. Moreover, I did not add [CANCEL_URL] in the html mail. When I received the "Subscription confirmation" email, it still contained [CANCEL_URL].

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

What is the function of [CANCEL_URL] in the "Subscription confirmation" email? ,

It allows users to cancel the subscriptions. 

Moreover, I did not add [CANCEL_URL] in the html mail

If it's not included in the email content it won't be sent. You should make sure you've edited the email template in the correct place. The template should be changed in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Subscription and User Following admin page.

Topic starter
(@xiaolulu)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @asti

It allows users to cancel the subscriptions. 

I know his function is to cancel. I mean after I subscribe to the comment, if I don't click OK to subscribe, it won't be subscribed. If I click to subscribe, [UNSUBSCRIBE_URL] will be included when receiving "new comments" and "new replies". When I do not need to subscribe, I can click [UNSUBSCRIBE_URL] to unsubscribe. Where is the role of [CANCEL_URL] reflected?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

The CANCEL_URL is for the cases when the user is subscribing. When the user is already subscribed the UNSUBSCRIBE_URL is correct.

Subscription Confirmation
New Comment
Share: