The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Bad update. fixed s...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Bad update. fixed shortcode issues but still unsable formatting. no CSS?

11 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@dr_innovation)

One more comment for those facing issue.  It seems the current version does not support

'registered_only' as a comment status 

Only open pages can display wpdiscuz comments 

Tough for sites that mix open and registered 

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hi @dr_innovation,

I'm sorry but it's hard to follow to your topic. Could you please leave a brief list of issues you are currently having? Please try to explain each issue with one or maximum two sentences in the list.

Topic starter
(@dr_innovation)

1)  7.0.1 does not seem to support  comments  on custom post types, that are restricted to logged in users (e.g. in a member oriented site).  Only "open" comments get css for styling, the other pages have a raw comment section without an interface.  as in the example picture above. 

2) only some of my custom page/post types are showing in the interface to allow wpdiscuz on them. 

(The rest was me presenting my debugging processes for others that might have similar issues and my workarounds.) 

1 Reply
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@dr_innovation,

wpDiscuz supports all post types if you enable it. please navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Forms admin page, edit your Comment Form and enable it for all post types you want. Then save, delete all kind of caches (plugin cache, CDN, optimizer, minifyer) and check it.

Here is the doc: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/getting-started/manage-comment-forms/comment-form-settings/#post-types

Page 2 / 2
Share: