[Solved] wpDiscuz 7.6.1 is released!
The new wpDiscuz 7.6.1 version is ready!
1. Please don’t forget to delete all caches and purge CDN after the update.
2. If you have custom CSS code for fixing mobile view, tooltips and addon-related issues, please consider removing those after the update and check again. Some issues are already fixed in this version, and they may conflict with your custom CSS code.
3. If you’re updating from 5.X.X versions please read this topic: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/before-updating-to-wpdiscuz-7-version/
1. Two new options
- Enable subscription bar for guests
- Enable subscription bar for roles
Those options are located in the comment form add/edit section. Just go to the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Forms admin page, edit the current form (if nothing is changed it's called "Default Form") and you'll be able to configure those options.
Note: The subscription bar can't be hidden for the Website administrators.
2. New hooks
- Fixed bug: Comment reply text max length is an issue on reply forms.
- Added: Nofollow, noindex on internal anchors to prevent Google crawling
In case you want to say thank you! 🙂
We'd really appreciate if you leave a good review on the plugin page.
This is the best way to say thank you to this project and the support team.