[Solved] wpDiscuz 7.0.4 is released!
We just released wpDiscuz 7.0.4 bug-fix and secure-fix version.
- Please don’t forget delete all caches and purge CDN after the update.
- If you have custom CSS code for fixing mobile view, tooltips and addon related issues, please consider removing those after the update and check again. Some issues are already fixed in this version, and they may conflict with your custom CSS code.
- If yo’re updating from 5.x.x versions please read this topic: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/before-updating-to-wpdiscuz-7-version/
- Added: Quick tags for simple comment editor (if rich editor is disabled)
- Added: The wpDiscuz > Tools admin page is fully redesigned
- New Tool: Import subscribers from "Lightweight Subscribe To Comments" plugin
- New Option: Newest and oldest comment ordering by [ID | Date]
- New Option: Insert custom login page URL
- Optimized: CSS / JS files
- Fixed Bug: Security issues
- Fixed Bug: Color options for Rating Stars
- Fixed Bug: Issues with WPBruiser plugin
- Fixed Bug: Line-break issue in the rich editor blockquotes and codes
- Fixed Bug: Problems with [Read More] feature
- Fixed Bug: CSS issues on mobile view
- Fixed Bug: CSS Issues on RTL websites
- Fixed Bug: About two dozens of small bugs are fixed and the core is optimized