The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
WP Tabs Integration

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

WP Tabs Integration

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@wpdiscuz_user)

I would like to integrate wpDiscuz inline commenting feature / short code with WP Tabs. It would be great if it could be integrated into WP Tabs WYSIWYG editor (see attached image). Is this possible?

WP Tabs ScreenShot WYSIWYG

Or how do I get the wpDiscuz inline commenting working with WP Tabs

Topic Tags
3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@wpdiscuz_user,

The inline commenting is designed for post content. However, you can try the shortcode:

[wpdiscuz-feedback id="idNCXs" question="here is my question" opened="0"]What do you think of this?[/wpdiscuz-feedback]

Just make sure the red marked "idNCXs" ID is unique for each shortcode.

2 Replies
(@wpdiscuz_user)

@asti,

Thanks for the suggestion however I've previously tried generating a shortcode in the post content then cutting and pasting that into the WP Tab content area, saving it all and seeing if that would do it (pretty much what you have suggested) but it dosn't work.

What I found to work is if I leave the same shortcode in the post content area as well (having two shortcodes with the same ID essentially on the page when it loads this does work inside the tabbed content. The only problem is I have a duplicate on the page which technically I can hide/display none in CSS but it is not ideal as there is a duplicate ID in the DOM.

Is there a better solution to this? Can I insert some code/javascript somewhere in either the template or in WP Tabs plugin code to listen for the wpDiscuz shortcode?

Any help and guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@wpdiscuz_user,

Could you please leave some example URL? Probably we'll find some CSS solution. 

Share: