The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Removing the number...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Removing the number en comment previews

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jaspertimhoekstra)

Hi,

I really like the new feature of inline commenting. But due to the nature of my website I have a quick question: 'is it possible to remove the icon next to the comment bubble (that appears in the text), I dont want to show the number of comments and previews of different commenters'. Maybe by adding some CSS?

Regards,

Jasper

4 Replies
(@taron)
Eminent Member

Hi @jaspertimhoekstra.

You just need to disable the "Comment Bubble Live Update" option. The option is located in Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Live Commenting and Notifications admin page.

Topic starter
(@jaspertimhoekstra)

Hi,

I've attached a picture to show what I mean. I don’t want he inline comments to show the total comment number, and that it only shows comments that the logged in user posted. So other user comments can’t be shown. Is that possible? Because now, other commenters also get shown and I don't want that.

Regards,

Jasper

2020 05 26

1 Reply
(@taron)

Eminent Member

@jaspertimhoekstra

Please add this CSS code in the "Custom CSS Code" textarea, located in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Styles & Colors admin page.

.wpd-inline-shortcode .wpd-inline-icon-wrapper .wpd-inline-icon-count {
    display: none !important;
Topic starter
(@jaspertimhoekstra)

Hi Taron,

Thank you so much for your help. It worked perfectly.

Regards,

Jasper

Share: