The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
number of comments ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] number of comments tall and growing of comments

5 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@shwefer)

I made various questions throughout my post using feedback shot code blocks.  Is there a way to make each inline comment questions archive individual comment responses rather than pooling them altogether? For example, if someone someone comments on one of the inline spots/feedback blocks, you see their comment in ALL of the inline spot/feedback blocks.  It also keeps a total tally of the number of total comments the same for ALL the feedback blocks.  

my direct link is attached below. Thank you.

http://thepawnbreak.com/chess-structures-a-grandmaster-guide-chapter-1-the-isolani/#comments

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@shwefer,

Please check and make sure the is unique for each shortcode.

[wpdiscuz-feedback id="idNCXs" question="here is my question" opened="0"]What do you think of this?[/wpdiscuz-feedback]

The red marked "idNCXs" ID must be unique for each one. It seems you've used the same for each shortcode. 

Topic starter
(@shwefer)

@Asti

Thanks for the input.  Do I just make up my own ID code by typing anything in like a word, or do I have to generate the ID code from someplace else?  If I do just type in a word for the ID code are there rules (like number of characters).

Thanks again

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@shwefer,

You should create your own IDs. Just add some alphanumeric values.  

Topic starter
(@shwefer)

Thank you

Share: