The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
working with recapt...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question [Solved] working with recaptcha and making comments the most flexible

6 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@esareviews)

Hello,

I'm using the wpDiscuz plugin in Wordpress. I'm pretty sure I'm using all of the latest versions. The recaptcha error message is: ERROR for site owner: Invalid key type.

I believe it is because the plugin expects v2 and I had created v3.

1. If I am correct, will the plugin

wpDiscuz – Google reCAPTCHA

fix the problem? I understand this plugin makes v3 work. Really, I'm not completely sure yet.

2. Of course I want readers to be able to create comments, and have much flexibility like easily being able to edit their own comments and delete them whenever they want. I didn't see a choice for "delete." Is there a specific way to get the "delete" choice in the comment/user menu that includes "edit?"

Thank in advance for all help and/or direction.

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

1. If I am correct, will the plugin

Please make sure the keys are correct. 

Additionally, check and make sure you don't have other kinds of Captcha/ReCaptcha plugins.

2. Of course I want readers to be able to create comments, and have much flexibility like easily being able to edit their own comments and delete them whenever they want. I didn't see a choice for "delete." Is there a specific way to get the "delete" choice in the comment/user menu that includes "edit?"

Please review the following documentation:

The wpDiscuz – Frontend Moderation addon might interest you. It allows registered users to delete their comments within the comment editing time-limit. Moreover, it's an  “All in One” powerful toolkit to manage comments on frontend. 

For more information, visit: https://gvectors.com/product/wpdiscuz-frontend-moderation/

4 Replies
(@esareviews)

@asti Ok, thank you. I am going to answer the first question myself based on your comments, that the plugin should work to fix the recaptcha problem. And I don't have any other related plugins.

I have read the documentation you suggested.

Thank you for all your help.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@esareviews,

Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you.

(@vinnytprice)

@asti I bought the addon for recaptcha, and adjusted the keys and now it all works fine.

Thanks for helping. I appreciate it.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@vinnytprice

Thank you for letting us know. Glad to hear that the issue is solved.

We're going to mark this thread as resolved. Feel free to open a new topic if you have further questions.

Share: