The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Rating shortcode

9 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@ardoms)

Please tell me if I can insert the rating display anywhere in the page where it is convenient for me? Maybe there is some kind of shortcode for this?

8 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

You can use the "Display Ratings" option. More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/article-and-comment-rating/#display-ratings

Topic starter
(@ardoms)

No, it doesn't suit me, I want to display it in a certain place, for example, under the picture

6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

I'm really sorry, but there isn't another option or short code to move the stand-alone article rating.

(@ardoms)

@asti

😥 Maybe there is some kind of code that takes out values ​​from the database?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

I'm really sorry, but there isn't an easy solution we can provide you.

(@ardoms)

@asti Is it difficult to have an option? I found a table with a rating in the database, but you already have it calculated somehow (

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@ardoms,

you can use wpdrating shortcode in post content to display rating average and stars.

[ wpdrating metakey="all" show-label=false itemprop=false ]

However, this shortcode works if the Rating is based on Comment Rating Field. Please attentivly read this doc to find a differences between the Stand-alone Post Rating and Post Rating Based on Comment Rating Field: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/article-and-comment-rating/

(@ardoms)

@asti Huge spapis! This is exactly what is needed

Share: