The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Feature Request - A...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Feature Request - Ability to heart comments by post author

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@furkanaglar)

Hello, there is a feature to like and dislike comments in the wpDiscuz, but visitors cannot see who liked or disliked their comments. You know, on YouTube, creators can heart comments on their videos, and it can be seen by anyone that the comment is hearted by the creator. It would be great if the exact same feature was added to WpDiscuz. I like some of my visitors' comments on my site, but they don't know that, there is only the total number of likes.

I know you made the Advanced Likers addon for this purpose but it's not the same thing, the Advanced Likers addon shows everyone who liked and disliked a comment. I just want the author's like to be shown publicly. I think this is a must have essential feature in wpDiscuz.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

W'er really sorry, but wpDiscuz doesn't have such a feature.

Currently, we have plugin customization and custom addon development services at the gVectors Team. They can assess the work and create it for you. Just contact us via sales[at]gvectors.com email address and send a list of requirements you'd like to have.

Share: