The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Plugin creates para...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Plugin creates parasitic load on the server

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@alexch)

The plugin is good and I even bought a paid add-on, but after several days of using the plugin, I noticed that certain pages of the site twitch from some addresses every minute.

It looks like the reader in the browser did not close the page after reading
Setting "Update comment list every" 5 or 10 minutes does not change anything

My hosting provider reprimanded me because the load on the server increased (paid shared hosting). Then I had to enable cloudflare caching. The load has dropped, but still far from what it was before the plugin was installed

How to solve this problem?

Screenshot 2021 12 05 14 19 00
Screenshot 2021 12 05 14 08 26
Website URL
2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@alexch,

I've already asked the developers to check this topic. Please wait a bit I'll update this topic once I get a response from them.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

We're really sorry but nothing can be suggested here. As the option description says:

we recommend monitoring your server resources if you're on a Shared hosting plan. There are some very weak hosting plans which may not be able to perform very frequently live update requests. 

You should either increase the value of the option as much as possible or if it doesn't help we recommend disabling it at all. 

Share: