The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
WPDiscuz causing hi...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question WPDiscuz causing high server load please help?

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@realrawnews)

I've been told by my host that a particular WPDiscuz folder (due to the number of inodes) is causing my my server to run at abormally high load. I was told deleting the contents of Uploads > WPdiscuz > Cache would likely fix the problem. He could not, however, tell me if that would remove already posted comments to the website. What are the ramifications, if any, of deleting the contents of that folder. Thank you.

6 Replies
Topic starter
(@realrawnews)

No answers...weird

5 Replies
(@fueradelinea)

Eminent Member

@realrawnews Hey,

You should understand we are on holidays and WpDiscuz team too... This is a public support forum not a premium one.

I'm just an user so my knowledge is minimal compared to the creators, but I'll try to help you because I know it can be frustrating.

Wpdiscuz uses wordpress comments system but just adding more functionalities and a different css design so even deleting Wpdiscuz completely won't delete your wordpress comments.

Anyway, if you want to give yourself peace install a backup plugin like Updraft and make a backup of the plugins and the database.

(@realrawnews)

@fueradelinea I'm still looking for a specific answer. I don't know what premium is, but I'm a paid user, having purchased several plugins and addons here. I just want a simple answer.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@realrawnews,

Please send the logs so we can check and see what may cause the issue. 

(@realrawnews)

@asti Hi, and thank you for responding. When you say "log," I'm not sure exactly what you mean.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@realrawnews,

Please check out this article: https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-find-and-access-wordpress-error-logs-step-by-step/

Share: