The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Notifications sent ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Notifications sent to the home page

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jarinokovac)

Good day,
I would like to ask you for advice.

If someone replies to my comment, I would like a notice to light up on the main page that someone has written to me. (response sent)

How can this be achieved, please?

It would also not be bad, for example, if a warning about new comments in any article popped up on the main page in a bubble.

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@jarinokovac,

I'd suggest you check out the Bubble – Notify on New Comments option. If the Bubble live update is enabled, it shows new comments excerpts as pop-up information to article readers in real-time. More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/live-commenting-and-notifications/#bubble-%E2%80%93-notify-on-new-comments

However, this notifies about the new comments of the current page, not about the new comments from other pages. We've added in our to-do list to create this kind of addon soon.

2 Replies
(@jarinokovac)

@asti

Thank you very much for the excellent support.

When can I expect this feature that is missing to be available? Can I speed up its development?

Thank you very much.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@jarinokovac,

I'm really sorry, but I cannot provide any ETA yet. 

Currently, we have plugin customization and custom addon development services at the gVectors Team. They can assess the work and create it for you. Just contact us via sales[at]gvectors.com email address and send a list of requirements you'd like to have.

Share: