The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Moderate authors

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@woodyp)

Hi thanks for your plugin!

I have some questions.
1 - how can I moderate authors' comments too, we have many authors and we want to check their comments too. At the moment it seems that only users are moderated. In wp> Discussion I also approved "Comment must be approved manually". But it does not seem to affect the authors, but only the visitors.

2 - I have set the language in it_IT, but there are several things that are not translated, like "Connect with" or "Subscribe", "Awaiting for approval" or like notifications in popups etc. How can I translate them?

Thank you

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@woodyp,

1 - how can I moderate authors' comments too, we have many authors and we want to check their comments too. At the moment it seems that only users are moderated. In wp> Discussion I also approved "Comment must be approved manually". But it does not seem to affect the authors, but only the visitors.

You can use the Email me whenever > Anyone posts a comment WordPress option. It allows authors to receive notification that comments have been made, or comments are held for moderation.  More info here:   https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/wordpress-settings/comment-subscription/

You may ask the post authors to subscribe to the current post. 

2 - I have set the language in it_IT, but there are several things that are not translated, like "Connect with" or "Subscribe", "Awaiting for approval" or like notifications in popups etc. How can I translate them?

You can find and translate those phrases on different tabs of the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Phrases admin page. 

Topic starter
(@woodyp)

Ciao @Asti,

1 - Yes, I have already selected these items.
But it seems to block and send emails, only when it is not the author, but a simple reader. Authors are not blocked.

2 - Ok

3 - I noticed that the label "Athor" appears even if you are not actually the author of that article, but just be any author. This can be confusing, is there no way to distinguish the color, if the answer comes directly from the author of the article?

Thank you

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@woodyp,

But it seems to block and send emails, only when it is not the author, but a simple reader. Authors are not blocked.

This is not a wpDiscuz setting, but WordPress. To tell the truth we don't follow you well. If you have some issue with email sending functions I may suggest you go through the steps mentioned in this topic: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/f-a-q/wpdiscuz-subscription-and-email-notification-dont-work/

3 - I noticed that the label "Athor" appears even if you are not actually the author of that article, but just be any author. This can be confusing, is there no way to distinguish the color, if the answer comes directly from the author of the article?

Please navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Phrases > Comment admin page, find the "Post author" and "Author" fields and make sure the values are different. 

Topic starter
(@woodyp)

OK, thank you for everything.
I left a review for you 😉

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you very much!

Share: