The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Importing comments ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Importing comments from other plugins?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
AdamTheForumUser
Topic starter
(@adamtheforumuser)
Estimable Member

I am currently using a great WP plugin called Subscribe to Comments Reloaded.  As good as it is, it's just a simple plugin to let users subscribe to posts and doesn't do much more than this. 

Now that I am going to upgrade to WPDiscuz it hit me that I need to ideally import that existing subscription data.

Do you support this any how?   I see that on your wp_wc_comments_subscription  table you have an "imported_from" column.   That makes me thing you must have some kind of import, am I right?

If no interface exists for me to do this and I need to do it manually in code can I just check a few things about your wp_wc_comments_subscription  table? 

1) what is subscription_id used for?

2) can I not include an activation_key value if I force these values into the table?   Is it ok to ignore that column?

Thanks for your time

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@adamtheforumuser,

You can use the "Import Subscriptions" tool. It's locate in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Tools admin page. 

AdamTheForumUser
Topic starter
(@adamtheforumuser)
Estimable Member

Wow that is absolutely amazing, I hadn't seen and wasn't expecting you to have such functionality already built in!  Thanks!

Share: