The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
how Stop "the infin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

how Stop "the infinity name ?"

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
mryv
 mryv
Topic starter
(@mryv)
Eminent Member

hi everybody !

First, sorry for my "english" beacause it's not my first language.

have several issues, but I'll start with this one first !! 

how Stop "the infinity name ?"

how stop infinity name

seconde question....

I want to have subscribers and have custom pages for registration, login and especially a page for "forgot passwords."
it is a matter of security. Which solution or plugin would you advise me to use with wpDiscuz?
2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @mryv,

how Stop "the infinity name ?",

This cannot be controlled anyway. The users can insert the name they want. 

I want to have subscribers and have custom pages for registration, login and especially a page for "forgot passwords."
it is a matter of security. Which solution or plugin would you advise me to use with wpDiscuz?

I'd suggest you read this article:  https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/best-wordpress-login-page-plugins/

This FAQ also should be helpful for you: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/f-a-q/change-login-url/

mryv
 mryv
Topic starter
(@mryv)
Eminent Member

I find that a little strange. Because it can make people troll. Moreover, if the guests have fun changing their names, it's not easy to know who we are really talking with. On a video game site it can be interesting to create a bit of "chaos" ... but on a "Pro" site, it's a bit risky.

I don't know what other webmasters think about this, but personally I don't want to spend my time monitoring comments. I solved this problem yesterday by blocking access to the guest ... (which is a shame), but it's the only solution I found so that each comment has 1 single name with 1 single email address.

It would be nice if you allowed the webmaster to have the choice of letting the members / guest always change their name or not. Having a choice would be a really great alternative for everyone, I think.

------------------------------

Other than that, know that I really appreciate your plugin. I discovered it a few weeks ago and liked the basic version so much that I bought the whole bundle to encourage your work. 👍 

Thanks also for the "Login" list. Think about what I told you because that would be a good idea. Have a nice day and thank you again for responding in less than 24 hours!  👍 
Share: