The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Feedback Shortcode ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Feedback Shortcode Icon

11 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@hannes)
Trusted Member

Hi,

I noticed that the comment icon inserted with the feedback shortcode does not do anything if the user is not logged in or registered. I think this should be improved. The animation should still run and when clicking it the user should be able to get to the login form or register form. 

I am talking about this icon: https://ibb.co/L0xhmRt

Regards

Johannes

10 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Please leave here the direct URL where we can see the issue. 

Topic starter
(@hannes)
Trusted Member

You can see it here: https://www.meeplemansion.de/themen/spielekategorien/eurogames/eurogames-vs-ameritrash/

I am not sure if this is an issue or just the standard behaviour though. 

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Try to generate a new feedback shortcode or change the id of the existing one. 

Example:

[wpdiscuz-feedback id="idNCXs" question="here is my question" opened="0"]What do you think of this?[/wpdiscuz-feedback]

Topic starter
(@hannes)
Trusted Member

I use the shortcode in over ten posts and the behaviour is always the same. Therefore I think that this is standard behaviour. On my website, only logged in users can comment. So I assume it has something to do with this. 

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Don't follow you well? Do you use the shorcode with the same ID for all posts?

Topic starter
(@hannes)
Trusted Member

No, I use the wpDiscuz Gutenberg block to insert it. Each shortcode has its own ID automatically added by wpDiscuz. Like this: https://ibb.co/rdFThq0

I think the feedback icon only works if either the user is logged in or comments are open for guests as well. 

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

It should show up if there isn't any custom js/CSS code written. Probably there is some plugin that affects on this and doesn't allow the forms to be shown.

Topic starter
(@hannes)
Trusted Member

I just tested this. As long as the comment form is set to not allow guests to comment, the comment icon does not work correctly (no animation, no on click popup). As soon as I activate guest comments, it works fine. So I think this is something that just needs to be improved to work for forms where guests cannot comment. 

Topic starter
(@hannes)
Trusted Member

Hi!

I am still waiting for help with the issue...

Johannes

Page 1 / 2
Share: